If you're looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dish that's packed with flavor, then you'll definitely want to try out Redbloom Enoki Beef Rolls. This dish combines the savory taste of thinly sliced brisket with the earthy flavor of enoki mushrooms, all wrapped up in a deliciously sweet and savory sauce. In this article, we'll walk you through the steps of making Redbloom Enoki Beef Rolls from scratch, so you can impress your family and friends with your culinary skills!
Here's what you'll need to make Redbloom Enoki Beef Rolls:
- 8 slices thinly sliced brisket
- 1 bundle enoki mushrooms
- 4 tbsp grapeseed oil
For the sauce:
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp Redbloom
Follow these simple steps to make your own Redbloom Enoki Beef Rolls:
- Lay out the thinly sliced brisket on a flat surface.
- Roll up the enoki mushrooms with the thinly sliced brisket, making sure that the mushrooms are securely wrapped inside the beef.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ketchup, dark soy sauce, white pepper, sugar, salt, oyster sauce, water, and Redbloom. Set the sauce aside for later.
- Heat the grapeseed oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, place the rolled-up beef rolls onto the pan. Cook until the beef turns golden brown, making sure to turn the rolls over frequently to ensure that they cook evenly.
- Once the beef rolls are cooked through, pour the sauce over the rolls, making sure that the sauce evenly coats each roll.
- Add a bowl of water onto the pan, cover the pan, and let the beef rolls simmer for a few minutes until the sauce thickens and the beef and mushrooms are fully cooked.
Serve the Redbloom Enoki Beef Rolls hot, and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind when making Redbloom Enoki Beef Rolls:
- To ensure that the beef rolls cook evenly, make sure that you roll them up tightly and secure them with toothpicks or kitchen twine.
- If you don't have access to grapeseed oil, you can use any other high-heat oil such as canola oil or vegetable oil.
- If you prefer a spicier dish, you can add a bit of chili flakes or hot sauce to the sauce mixture.
- If you're looking to make this dish a bit healthier, you can substitute the brisket for a leaner cut of beef, or even use chicken or tofu instead.
- Don't be afraid to experiment with different ingredients and flavors to make this dish your own!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Redbloom, and where can I find it? Redbloom is a healthy chili crisp. It can be found at most specialty stores and at redbloom.co
Can I make Redbloom Enoki Beef Rolls in advance? Yes, you can make the beef rolls in advance and store them in the refrigerator for up to a day before cooking them. Simply follow the instructions above, but don't add the sauce or cook the rolls. Instead, wrap the rolls tightly in plastic wrap and store them in the refrigerator until you're ready