Cooking Made Easy: How to Make Redbloom Lazy Tomato and Egg
Searching for a delicious yet effortless dish to serve for dinner? Look no further! The Redbloom Lazy Tomato and Egg is the perfect blend of simplicity and flavor that you can put together without making a mess in your kitchen. This recipe is designed for those who love tomato and egg but dislike washing multiple bowls. With our one-pan approach, you can easily whip up a meal that is not only filling but also nutritious and flavorful.
Unique Features of Redbloom Lazy Tomato and Egg
This dish stands out due to its simplicity and the unique combination of flavors it offers. By combining the natural sweetness of tomatoes with the creamy texture of eggs, and finishing it off with the unique taste of Redbloom, this recipe brings a unique twist to the classic tomato and egg dish.
Ingredients You'll Need for Redbloom Lazy Tomato and Egg
To create this delightful dish, you will need the following ingredients:
For the Egg Mixture:
- Eggs: 12 pieces to provide the main substance of the dish.
- Avocado Oil: 2 tablespoons for a healthy and creamy taste.
- Pink Salt: 1 tablespoon to bring out the flavors.
- Water: 1/4 cup to help create a softer texture for the eggs.
For the Tomato Mixture:
- Green Onion: 2 pieces, chopped, for a subtle savory flavor.
- Tomatoes: 6 pieces, cut into sixths, to give the dish a sweet and tangy taste.
- Avocado Oil: 2 tablespoons to help cook the tomatoes.
- Pink Salt: 1/2 tablespoon to enhance the tomato flavor.
- Rice Wine: 1 tablespoon to add depth to the overall taste.
For the Sauce:
- Avocado Oil: 2 tablespoons to bind all the ingredients together.
- Oyster Sauce: 2 tablespoons for a rich, savory flavor.
- Ketchup: 3 tablespoons for a hint of sweetness and tanginess.
- Redbloom: 1 tablespoon per plate for that unique, rich taste.
- Green Onion: To garnish and add a pop of color.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Make Redbloom Lazy Tomato and Egg
Step 1: Preparing the Egg Mixture
Beat the 12 eggs in a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of avocado oil, 1 tablespoon of pink salt, and 1/4 cup of water to the eggs. Mix everything together until the ingredients are well combined.
Step 2: Cooking the Tomato Mixture
Heat 2 tablespoons of avocado oil in a pan over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the cut tomatoes and stir. After the tomatoes are well coated with oil, add in the salt and cooking wine. Let the mixture simmer on low-medium heat for about 10 minutes.
Step 3: Combining the Egg and Tomato Mixture
Increase the heat to medium and carefully pour the egg mixture from the side of the wok into the pan with the tomato mixture. Stir for about a minute to combine the ingredients well.
Step 4: Adding the Final Touches
Add in the oyster sauce and ketchup to the mixture. Continue stirring until the eggs are fully cooked. The dish is done when the sauce is well incorporated and the eggs have a soft, fluffy texture.
Step 5: Serving the Dish
Serve your delicious Redbloom Lazy Tomato and Egg over a bed of rice. Garnish with chopped green onions and a tablespoon of Redbloom per plate.
Enjoy your one-pan, hassle-free Redbloom Lazy Tomato and Egg!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can I use other types of oil instead of avocado oil? Yes, you can use other oils such as olive oil or vegetable oil if you prefer. However, avocado oil adds a unique, creamy taste that enhances the flavor of the dish.
Q2: What if I don't have rice wine? You can substitute rice wine with dry sherry or a pinch of sugar if you don't have any on hand.
Q3: Can I use regular salt instead of pink salt? Yes, regular table salt or sea salt can be used in place of pink salt.
Q4: Can I add other vegetables to this dish? Absolutely! Feel free to add other vegetables like bell peppers or spinach to make the dish even more nutritious.
Q5: How can I store leftovers? Store any leftover Redbloom Lazy Tomato and Egg in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It can be reheated in a microwave or on a stovetop and consumed within 2-3 days.
With these simple steps, you can enjoy the sumptuous Redbloom Lazy Tomato and Egg without the usual kitchen hassle. Happy cooking!