There's nothing like the simple pleasures of a classic Bruschetta. But in this recipe, we give it a delightful twist with the addition of Redbloom Bloom Bae. This flavor-packed seasoning adds a delightful kick that takes the traditional Italian appetizer to the next level. Without further ado, let's get into how to make this mouthwatering Redbloom Bruschetta.
- 3 slices of sourdough bread
- 1 heirloom tomato, sliced
- 6 basil leaves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 whole mozzarella, sliced
- Black pepper to taste
- 3 tsp Redbloom Bloom Bae
Kitchen Tools Needed
- Frying pan
- Cutting board
Prep the Sourdough:
- Take each slice of sourdough bread and brush it generously with olive oil on both sides.
Toast the Bread:
- Place a pan on low-medium heat. Once it's warmed up, lay in the olive oil-brushed slices of sourdough.
- Toast each side until it reaches a golden-brown hue, being careful not to burn them.
Assemble the Bruschetta:
- Once the sourdough slices are nicely toasted, it's time for assembly.
- Start by laying down two slices of heirloom tomato on each slice of bread.
- Follow it up with three slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Place two basil leaves on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle black pepper to your liking for that extra pop of flavor.
- Finish off the assembly with a teaspoon of Redbloom Bloom Bae on each piece.
This Redbloom Bruschetta is best served immediately while the bread is still warm and the cheese slightly melted. You can also serve this as a starter to a lavish Italian dinner or enjoy it as a standalone snack.
Redbloom Bruschetta combines the creamy texture of mozzarella, the crispiness of toasted sourdough, and the fresh flavors of basil and tomato. The inclusion of Redbloom Bloom Bae makes it a truly unique dish that your taste buds will thank you for. It's not just a dish; it's an experience.