If you're a fan of quick, satisfying meals that don't compromise on flavor, this Redbloom Sukiyaki recipe is for you. It takes only 20 minutes to prepare, and it's perfect for those solo dinner nights when you're craving something tasty but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen.
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Calories: 400 per serving
- Servings: 1
Beef and Marinade
- 4 thinly sliced beef cuts, cut into strips
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Redbloom
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 raw egg yolk
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Redbloom
Kitchen Tools Needed
- Mixing bowl
Marinating the Beef
- Place the thinly sliced beef strips in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the salt, pepper, soy sauce, rice wine, honey, and Redbloom for the marinade.
- Mix well until the beef strips are evenly coated.
- Optional: Cover the bowl and let it rest in the fridge for 45 minutes for enhanced flavor.
Cooking the Beef
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the marinated beef to the pan.
- Quickly flip the beef strips to sear both sides.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes or until the beef reaches your desired level of doneness.
Assembling the Dish
- Serve the cooked beef over a bed of warm, steamed rice.
- Place a raw egg yolk on top of the beef.
- Sprinkle chopped green onion, sesame seeds, and an additional teaspoon of Redbloom for that extra zing.
And there you have it—your quick and delicious Redbloom Sukiyaki is ready to be enjoyed! This dish is a fusion of traditional flavors and a modern twist, perfect for satisfying your foodie cravings.