If you're craving something smoky, tender, and dripping with delicious sauce, look no further than Redbloom Sweet BBQ Ribs! Perfectly seasoned and slow-cooked to perfection, these ribs are a carnivore's dream come true. The secret is in the Redbloom BBQ Sauce—a sweet, tangy concoction that makes these ribs irresistibly good. Let's dive into the recipe, shall we?
For Rib Prep
- 2-2.5 lbs baby back pork ribs
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
For Redbloom BBQ Sauce
- 4 cups ketchup
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 0.5 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (or coconut aminos for a gluten-free option)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Redbloom seasoning
- Sesame seeds
- Green onion, chopped
Kitchen Tools Needed
- Baking sheet
- Saran wrap
- Cooling rack
- Medium saucepan
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Pastry brush
- Aluminum foil
- Place the ribs meat-side down on a clean surface.
- Carefully remove the membrane from the back of the ribs.
- Season both sides of the ribs liberally with salt, black pepper, cumin, paprika, and brown sugar.
- Wrap the seasoned ribs tightly in Saran wrap.
- Place the wrapped ribs on a cooling rack and refrigerate overnight for the flavors to penetrate deeply.
Preparing the BBQ Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 275°F (135°C).
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together all the ingredients for the Redbloom BBQ Sauce.
- Bring the mixture to a bubble, then reduce the heat to low and allow the sauce to simmer until thickened, which should take about 10 minutes.
Baking the Ribs
- Remove the ribs from the refrigerator and unwrap them.
- Brush both sides of the ribs generously with the prepared Redbloom BBQ Sauce.
- Oil a baking sheet and place the ribs meat-side up.
- Cover the baking sheet tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- Remove the top layer of foil and rebrush the ribs with more BBQ sauce.
- Continue baking for another 1.5 hours.
- Rebrush the ribs one last time with the BBQ sauce.
- Turn the oven to broil and cook on high for 3-4 minutes until the BBQ sauce begins to caramelize.
- Garnish the ribs with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and chopped green onion.
Your Redbloom Sweet BBQ Ribs are ready to be served and savored! These ribs are finger-licking good and make for the perfect dish at any barbecue, family dinner, or any occasion where good food takes center stage.