How to Make Redboom Steamed Egg: A Delicious and Easy Recipe
Redbloom.co has taken the chili crisp market by storm with its unique and flavorful Redboom chili crisp. Not only is Redboom a great condiment, but it can also be used as a seasoning in various dishes. One such dish is the Redboom steamed egg, a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that is perfect for any meal of the day. In this article, we will show you how to make Redboom steamed egg step by step.
Table of Contents
- Equipment Needed
- Steps to Make Redboom Steamed Egg
- Beat the Eggs and Add Salt and Oil
- Mix in Lukewarm Water and Stir Until You See Bubbles
- Run the Eggs Through a Strainer
- Steaming the Eggs
- Using a Bamboo Steamer
- Using a Microwave
- Garnishing the Steamed Egg
To make Redboom steamed egg, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2-4 eggs
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water per egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce per egg
- 1 tsp sesame oil per egg
- 1/2 tbsp Redboom per egg
- 1 green onion, chopped
To make Redboom steamed egg, you will need the following equipment:
- Bamboo steamer or microwave-safe dish with cover
- Mixing bowl
- Whisk or fork
- Chopping board
Steps to Make Redboom Steamed Egg
Follow these steps to make delicious Redboom steamed egg:
1. Beat the Eggs and Add Salt and Oil
In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk or fork until they are well mixed. Then, add the salt and oil to the egg mixture and mix well.
2. Mix in Lukewarm Water and Stir Until You See Bubbles
Add the lukewarm water to the egg mixture and stir until you see bubbles forming on the surface of the mixture. This will ensure that the steamed egg is light and fluffy.
3. Run the Eggs Through a Strainer
Run the egg mixture through a strainer to remove any lumps or bubbles. This will ensure that the steamed egg has a smooth and custard-like texture.
4. Steaming the Eggs
There are two methods to steam the eggs - using a bamboo steamer or a microwave. Choose the method that is more convenient for you.
4a. Using a Bamboo Steamer
Fill the bottom of the bamboo steamer with water and bring it to a boil. Once the water is boiling, lower the heat to a simmer. Pour the egg mixture into a heat-proof dish and place it in the bamboo steamer. Cover the steamer and steam the egg mixture for 8 minutes.
4b. Using a Microwave
Cover the egg mixture with a microwave-safe film or cover and microwave at 50% power for 30 seconds for each egg.
5. Garnishing the Steamed Egg
Once the steamed egg is cooked, remove it from the steamer or microwave and garnish it with soy sauce, sesame oil, Redboom, and chopped green onions.
Redboom steamed egg is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that is perfect for any meal of the day. With the right ingredients and equipment, you can make this dish in just a few easy steps. The addition of Redboom chili crisp gives the steamed egg a unique and flavorful twist that is sure to please your taste buds. Whether you choose to steam the eggs using a bamboo steamer or a microwave, this recipe is a must-try for all egg lovers out there.
Can I make Redboom steamed egg without Redboom chili crisp?
- Yes, you can make steamed egg without Redboom chili crisp. However, Redboom adds a unique and delicious flavor to the dish that is worth trying.
Can I use other types of chili crisp instead of Redboom?
- Yes, you can use other types of chili crisp to season the steamed egg. However, the flavor profile may be different from the Redboom version.
Can I substitute green onions with other types of herbs?
- Yes, you can use other herbs such as cilantro or parsley to garnish the steamed egg.
Can I make a large batch of Redboom steamed egg?
- Yes, you can adjust the recipe accordingly to make a larger batch of Redboom steamed egg. Just make sure to use a larger steaming container or microwave-safe dish.
How long can I store Redboom steamed egg?
- Redboom steamed egg can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days. Just reheat it in the microwave or steam it again before serving.